When you get plant from us.
1. Avoid direct sunlight and hot temperature during the first week. It good to put it in shadow or temperature between 18-22 c.
2. Grow it in the bigger pot. We recommend pot bigger than dimension 25x25x25 cm.
3. Do no remove soil or medium from its root.
4. It needs fertilizer.
- All exotic plants have go grow indoor, greenhouse or temperature between 19-25 c. If you are in Scandinavia countries
- The most importance is good air circulation. Direct sun light.
- Watering 1-3 a week during summer depend on you pot size. Leave soil in pot dry for some day before next watering.
- Adenium and Plumeria watering 1-2 times a week during spring and summer
- Most of plants will dry and drop leave during winter. Keep watering but not frequently as during spring and summer.
- Fertilizing 1-2 times a week even in winter.